What is the CBAP certification validity? What are the CBAP eligibility criteria? Find answers to these as well as other questions related to CBAP Certification.
What are the CBAP requirements?
CBAP certification requirements include having minimum business analysis experience, meeting Professional development (PD) hours requirement and others. Here are the details:
- Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work Experience in the last 10 years.
- Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years.
- Provide two references.
- Agree to Code of Conduct.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
What is the CBAP Certification validity
The CBAP certification is valid for 3 years from the date of completing it or clearing it. Every 3 years, you need to re-validate your certification to keep it in active status. See the details of CBAP recertification
What is the CBAP exam passing score?
It is around 70%, even though there is no official word from IIBA on this. The most important thing to note is that you need to pass in each knowledge area.
Even though your overall score is 80% but you have not got the passing score (around 70%) in any one of the knowledge area, you will be declared FAIL.
How can I get access to CBAP real exam questions?
IIBA does not publish actual CBAP exam questions, so you need to depend on CBAP questions published by IIBA EEPs like Techcanvass. Access Free CBAP mock test or CBAP Exam questions published by Techcanvass.
Please note that CBAP exam questions are purely based on application of business analysis skills and practices (as per BABOK). There are hardly any questions (take it as no questions) on concepts and knowledge recall from BABOK.
Furthermore, check out our blog post on CBAP certification cost and CBAP Exam pattern.